Do you know in your heart you can be more productive but don't know where to start?
Does this sound familiar?
“I just get bogged down by my routine tasks.”
Maybe you’re feeling scattered. You’ve started too many things and not really getting many finished. Progress feels slow and you feel like you’re trekking through mud. You know you should be working on the big and important things but get trapped and distracted by smaller, daily activity, leaving you wondering “Where did the time go? I’ve achieved nothing!”
“That was a disaster, I could have done better”
Don’t you hate that feeling of kicking yourself when you know you’ve dropped the ball. Perhaps you let a client falls through your fingers or a customer has come back dissatisfied because you’re not efficient
“I can never finish things on time. I’m constantly falling behind.”
Do you want to be known as unreliable? Do you really want to feel disappointed in yourself when others are disappointed in you? You don’t have to own the title of “Always being late”.
“When I have dedicated time to work on a personal project I just waste it away.”
When you have clear time to work on something important, you just whittle it away. You’re not achieving anything significant or tackling anything important.
Would you like to:
Find your flow – Feel on track
If you feel stressed or overwhelmed, you’re not working in flow. Wouldn’t you rather feel that things are flowing smoothly, that when you finish a project or task, you know exactly what you need to start on next.
Work purely in your genius zone
I love this term “genius zone”. It’s not my own but it’s a term I’ve heard a few entrepreneurs use. Wouldn’t you like to be able to just focus on what you’re good at, feel in the “zone” and not have to worry about things outside of this zone.
Have systems that empower you
Most people decrease their productivity and effectiveness because their systems are bogging them down. Do you have a method to manage your own personal productivity? How can you expect others to align with you and your needs, when you’re not aligned in yourself.
When you have strong systems in place, you allow your brain to flow more instinctively, more creatively. Mot importantly, you give your mind the freedom to act intuitively rather than by habit, by knee-jerk reaction.
My goal is to allow you to feel on track, to equip you, to empower you to fire on all pistons, to work to your very, very best capacity.
Productive vs Unproductive
- Discover the signs of Productivity around you
- Learn which warning signs to look for
- Discover how low productivity can impact on your business and what can you avoid.
- Become more aware of the impact of clutter in your physical & digital space
- Uncover where your productivity leaks are in your environment.
- Discover the hidden cause of your procrastination
- Uncover a surprisingly simple method of how to stop procrastinating
- Unmask your hidden strengths and how to tap into them.
What is your Time Management Style?
- Gain insight into what are your hidden strengths & weaknesses.
- Learn how to work with your colleagues, clients, contractors and family around their time management styles and reduce conflicts.
- Become a powerful and effective communicator.
How to Easily Get Things Organised
- Create a simple system to streamline every aspect of your life.
- Learn how to automate your processes.
- Discover how to easily find a time and place for everything!
- Free your mind with a complete brain dump.
- Learn how to strategically schedule.
Tips for Email Mastery
- Discover hidden tools and tricks to rapidly increase your email processing time.
- Learn how to create better email structures.
- Discover how you can focus on important people or clients
Equipped with Tools
- Discover the proven prioritising tool used by organisational experts for decades.
- Learn how to control paper.
- Discover some genius tips for being more effective with your notebook
- Learn how to make the first step into a paperless work environment
Simplify Your Systems for Success & Growth
- Discover the painless way to quickly create policies & procedures.
- Feel more confident with project management principles
- Learn how to transform big ideas into action with ease and clarity.